The International Students and Scholars office and Education Abroad office are in their new location in the Student Services Building, 2nd Floor.

UCR Belltower and Rivera Library arches

International Affairs Staff

Email Our Teams:


International Student Team:
International Scholar Team:
Education Abroad Team:
Vice Provost of International Affairs:

Emergency Contact:

For International Students and Scholars:

When the office is closed and you need to contact an International Student or Scholar Advisor for an urgent immigration matter, please call the UCR Police Department by calling 951-827-5222.

If the issue is not urgent, please send an email to the appropriate email address below and an advisor will contact you once the office is open. In case of a medical emergency, please call 911.

Let us help you with your search